Friday, October 13, 2017

Announcent Time

Hey All!

So…I find that we have not been consistent in our postings. I blame my human. It’s not my fault I don’t have thumbs. ANYWAY… we’ve actually been wanting to post this subject for a while, but had to wait for things to be final…


…..




(Let the suspense settle in…)





Wait for it…





Wait for it…





(Human, move it along!)



My Human has just purchased a business!

We are terribly excited! Mostly because I get to go manage the place and launch my own personal line of Particular Puppy things in her boutique. 

So, let’s tell you a little bit about our place:

Liquid Canvas is located on our towns historic 25th Street. This is our happening area of town: super cute farmer’s markets, festivals, art walks etc. It’s also tremendously dog centric so there are always furry pals to meet.





At Liquid Canvas we offer wine education while painting in a public class or as a private party. This is all done under the instruction of one of our many talented artists! Our artists paint along with you and offer help during the whole process. We LOVE to watch our customers paint for the first time and come away loving their masterpiece, with plans to come back again!

We host all kinds of private parties, as well as super fun offsite events.  (All of which, yours truly, can be requested to attend.)

Our darling boutique is ever evolving and will soon be carrying canine couture. Yes, we are also placing “Particular Puppy” items in stores for the first time ever!

Come in, sniff around, beg for trea….oh wait that’s just me.

Come in, look around, and hang with furry creatures while you wine and paint!!



No comments:

Post a Comment