Wednesday, June 3, 2015

When We Can't Go Everywhere


Hello all! Just in time for your summer vacations, we have something fun to share...our first printable! Yippee!!
Packed and ready to go!
As a conference & meeting planner my girl human, on occasion, finds that she cannot take me with her on her travels. When she must leave me we have a ridiculous (cute or perhaps crazy) pet sitter instruction sheet I take with me. 
Racing to the door of my pet sitter
As most crazy pet parents can attest, leaving their lovable furry creatures is practically impossible to do. Luckily, after several interviews, lots of research, play date evaluations, and who knows what else, we found the perfect sitter! This was no small feat for my girl human. Once we get my belongings together we update our pet sitter document with all relevant changes. Take a look at this one from last fall.






We hope this will help ease your human’s mind the next time you have a stay with your pet sitter. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment